Truth be told, driving a business towards success is all about customer service. Going beyond your normal delivery of goods (and service) will greatly influence your retention which triggers an invaluable chain of events; repeat orders, loyalty, and word of mouth among others.
What if there\’s a metric for customer success that you can use for your business?
We live in a day and age that we can make better forecasts as long as we are embracing the pace of technology. Even old business models can easily keep up with the times and adapt more modern platforms.
A Customer Success Software may be unheard of before but now is one of the most extremely handy tools that you can use. Imagine being able to track real-time the interaction between your customers and your business. This allows you to adjust on-the-fly what works and what receives less attention from your target market.
Sounds intimidating? To put it in simpler terms, you are given a platform where YOU will define your business in an easy to use web application for your customers.
Their behavior will be monitored, which part of your site do they spend more time on, which sections are complicated and get little to no action, then make recommendations and changes to entice them back.
It\’s a next step in analytics that will help all business owners understand their customers more. Similar to old-schoolers adjusting to millennials and their \”modern\” attention spans and demands.
Here are the Key Features that will Improve User Onboarding:
Features for Understanding User Behaviors
- Leverage churn indicators while you still have time to turn things around
- Discuss customer needs & prevent user frustrations
- Accelerate a customer’s move from adoption to advocacy
Features for Engaging Customers
- Guided tours keep on boarding scalable without sacrificing quality
- NPS & custom surveys deliver high-value feedback
- Faster issue resolution through targeted help
Features for Anticipating Future Needs
- Trusted customer health scoring helps project long term value
- Compare support and sentiment metrics to drive the customer journey