Its 12 days before Christmas! My goal of not spending too much on holiday gifts
, decors, and unnecessary items was almost within reach and was able to save up for upcoming expenses for our new house. Less dine out and shopping! But then, the more I stay at home during my day offs and free time, the more I got hooked on net browsing with just too many great deals being offered and just found myself deliberately wanting most of them!
Whew! Fortunately, I did not give in to those luxurious deals flashing on my face but was able to come up with an idea to become an online seller as well. Hmnn?
I was thinking of selling B\’s used items or offer those \”hard to find\” themed party supplies. For a start, I wonder who would be interested in buying his Halloween Costumes: Flash and Iron man outfits in which the latter gives him an award.
Take a look:
|Ooops, sorry! Batman is not for sale! Not ours. hehe
Or, I will be a hero helping other mommies out there to easily find supplies for their themed party that wasn\’t readily available here in our country. Yes, I feel you. I felt the burden of finding the requested Hot Wheels or Lego party theme, or any other like Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Monster High, Tangled or Strawberry Shortcake.
I was like 99% sure of not finding a Hot Wheels party supplies
for B\’s 5th birthday next month, so I just clicked few items to my cart to give life to the requested theme. I have to accept and admit that it was a bit expensive, but I have no other choice but to take it.
Now my wish is that I can bring in here those party supplies being offered in other countries for easy peasy party planning, but the price won\’t be that cheap, I know. Shipping rates would become a big burden and like what husband told me, \”I was just giving myself a headache, big time!\”.
Well, what do you think?
Five days to go till my baby boy\’s 2nd birthday, hubby and I decided to throw a simple birthday party. But even a simple party requires a good planning and organization. Here\’s what I have and have not accomplished on my last week of to do list:
- Checked Guest list.
- Picked a party theme. (have it 2 mos. ago)
- Decide what games/ activities we\’ll be having
- Secure Items that need to be rent. Tables and chairs- check! Videoke?!!!!
- Plan the menu.
- Buy or order party supplies, decorations, party favors, and any other party supplies. Have bought some…
- Order cake. This is the best part! confirmed order of customized cake, based on party\’s theme! cute!
- Started the running the grocery list.
- Asked help from the RIGHT persons to cook. =D
- Bought birthday present and polo shirt for the birthday boy.
There.. almost done.
And here are my remaining task on the day/ before:
- Pick up the cake.
- Buy food and remaining grocery items.
- Make food that can be prepared ahead of time
- Decorate for the party.
- Have rented equipment delivered and set up.
- Pick up balloons.
- Prepare food for guests.
- Prepare for party favors.
Hope my Brandon enjoy his Thomas and Friends themed Party mommy\’s really excited!