Year 2011\’s the last time I received a blog nomination award. This nomination is the blogger\’s way to link up and connect with each other. A recognition of carefully chosen blogger and the appreciation of the so called writing passion and inspiration.
I am thrilled to found out that this nomination award was still circulating as it is a good way to support fellow bloggers and make a connection.
This award was given to me by Tricia at Tricia Relox Mumbles on Purpose. It comes with rules and the job to keep the award going by passing it on to 15 Bloggers!
#1 Give a brief story of how your blog started
I\’ve been blogging since year 2010, and found the blogosphere my boredom buster that provides tasks that I enjoyed doing.
It all started during my night shift duty at work, when all my work routine tasks was already done and there\’s nothing else to do but wait for user assistance or any system related problem that may arise. I worked as an IT staff before and simply took advantage of the reliable Internet connection on my shift. 😉
So there, It keeps me busy! The kind of busy-ness that I loved as it doesn\’t stressed me out, instead gives me the excitement and increases my feeling of self-worth.
At home, I can be up until 2am and still can get up early as soon as I realized I need to finished blog related assignments.
I am overwhelmed with collaboration, reviews, and event invites that I received thru blogging and it inspired me to continue what I have started and be more honest and accept only brands that I trust and can highly recommend to my readers.
#2 My advice to new bloggers
Find out your big why and believe of what you\’re capable of doing!
You can visit my post on How to Start A Successful Blog if you want to know more.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and give the link to the post you created.
Now here goes my list of 15 Bloggers I recently discover and think deserves this appreciation:
That\’s it! Thanks and keep the 💕 Going!
Thanks to Eliza of Lyza\’s Lane
and Mia of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom
for tagging me in this \”Stylish Blogger Award\”. This is my 3rd Blog Award and I am thinking of creating a page to show off my collection of awards (keep it coming…thanks, thanks!).
As always, the award comes with rules of passing it to 15 Bloggers and I have to share 7 Things About Me:
- Next to reading, i also love cross stitching and sewing.
- I wanted to take up Baking lessons if time allows me to.
- I\’m more on visuals!
- Stubborn sometimes.
- Loves Art crafts.
- Frugal Mom Wanna-be
- Straightforward or just plain \”tactless\”. (Oooops!)
Well, that\’s a glimpse of I think, just 5 percent of myself! Now I\’m eager to share and learn new things from my recently visited Mom Bloggers, so I am passing this award to 15 Stylish Bloggers of my choice:
- Pinoy Working Mom
- A Filipina Mom Blogger
- Green Minded Mom Blogs
- Spanish Pinay
- Witchy Crazy Mommy
- My Misadventures of Stay-At-Home Mommyhood
- Mommy Monologues
- First Time Mom Diaries
- The Lazy Mama
- When Mom Talks
- My Oweini Life
- Sweet as Candy
- Pinay Mom Blogs
- Life of a Filipina Blogger
Pass along and don\’t forget to link back…
You\’ve been tagged!
Presenting my 2nd Blog Award from Gracey of Stay at home Pretty Mom blog,
thanks sis for branding my blog as lovely and awesome! Receiving such award gives me a chance to search for new blogs to visit and i am not passing this on just to complete my 15 blogger list but I meticulously and carefully chosen these blogs that\’s why it took me 4 days to finally complete my list. And here\’s my newly visited blogs that i found lovely too!
For all my awardees~ its your turn to keep the award going by simply doing the same:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
Delayed reactions are normal part of life, but having it too often was quite unacceptable and can disappoint not only people around you but also your own self. Many times I found myself realizing about how i felt or reacted about today\’s happenings until an hour/days had passed and sadly when the excitement has completely blown away!
As for today, glad there\’s NO delayed reaction for this one. Special Thanks to Danielle
from The Mommy Chronicles
for giving my first ever blog award:
Having awarded as a versatile blogger means you have the ability and skills of embracing variety of subjects which is useful and interesting to read.
Now, I am passing this award to these bloggers that I usually visit for their interesting stories:
For those I have passed on this award, here\’s what you should do next:
– Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
– Share 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
- I have a deep emotions over things or what you call \’sentimental-value\’, it also reflects my deep appreciation for the persons who become part of my life.
- I think it wasn\’t very rude having \’short attention-span\’ for things I don\’t really care of, normally that\’s how it goes! So, I now having a hard time doing things I doesn\’t feel like doing but needs to be done. =(
- A compulsive buyer (sometimes!)
- Struggling to be a frugal Mom, giving more meaning to Citi\’s \’Saving while Spending\’ ad.
- Reading makes me feel relaxed.
- Loves cross-stitching but finds no time to finish what I have started. Sadly 24hrs in a day wasn\’t enough- have to do house chores, child-care and playtime, need to go to work, sleep, cook, look-around and learn, etc., etc.,… Maybe I can accomplish this during my retirement age? (Goodluck!)
- Tired of wearing Contact Lens! (Hi to LASIK Eye Surgery on my wish list, waiting list and soon to be crossed-out on my list?! Uhuhu…sigh*)
– PASS Along to 15 Bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
– Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Congratulations! Pass along… Cheers!